Friday, February 4, 2011

Bottled Goodness

I need to start this post with a fact: I don't like grapefruit.
There is something about it's flavor that just doesn't agree with my taste buds. It's almost repulsive.
However, I do like it's tanginess when mixed with other juices to soften it's blow.
So, when I saw that IZZE sparkling grapefruit juice has other juices mixed in I had a feeling it would be a winner and it certainly is! I now find myself craving it sometimes and happily buy it by the case at our local food warehouse. Another favorite place that usually carries it: Chipotle. Please try it if you haven't and keep some on hand for a nice way to cool off and unwind after a busy day.

P.S. I do like the smell of grapefruit. Here's a great product to try if you too are a fan.

No comments: